AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My document modified

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Pari_7518

Banhammered
Apr 28, 2024
"I want to work on Stripchat. I have been trying to upload my Passport but each time I attempt, I receive a message stating that my documents are modified, my passport is real and I am requested to upload another official document. Could you please assist me with this issue? Thank you."
My username:- charm-29

Stripchat Model Accounts

All document-related queries MUST go through the official Stripchat Support team as they are the only team who can assist with verifying documents.

How to contact the official Stripchat Support team:

Technically Modified Docs:
  • If the support team has advised that your uploaded document appears to be technically modified, it means the document you have provided will not be approved and your account will not be verified.
  • Our Support team would have also provided you with alternative documentation options therefore, please provide them with the info they are requesting so they can proceed to assist you.
  • If you cannot provide any of the alternative options, we cannot proceed with account verification.

Documents with one name:
  • We can only accept documents in which both names are indicated (first and last names).
  • Please provide an alternative document otherwise, we cannot proceed further with account verification.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ElGato
Upvote 0
Stripchat Model Accounts

All document-related queries MUST go through the official Stripchat Support team as they are the only team who can assist with verifying documents.

How to contact the official Stripchat Support team:

Technically Modified Docs:
  • If the support team has advised that your uploaded document appears to be technically modified, it means the document you have provided will not be approved and your account will not be verified.
  • Our Support team would have also provided you with alternative documentation options therefore, please provide them with the info they are requesting so they can proceed to assist you.
  • If you cannot provide any of the alternative options, we cannot proceed with account verification.

Documents with one name:
  • We can only accept documents in which both names are indicated (first and last names).
  • Please provide an alternative document otherwise, we cannot proceed further with account verification.
I m uploding my passport mam just u can check already mail on support team it’s not reply properly

Upvote 0
Our Support department is doing their best to assist everyone as quickly as possible.
We thank you in advance for your patience.

Upvote 0
Your service is very disgusting i m legal complaint in court and your team is very disgusting because didn’t know which document fake or which document original @charli_sc @Stella_SC

Upvote 0