AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account pending review? Banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 11, 2024
Hello. I need help! Today I got a warning from Streamate: We have observed an unauthorized person(s) on cam - One person is authorized to stream but an additional unauthorized person(s)is on cam. And now my account is pending approval to stream. The thing is that it is happening to me 4th time, last time was 2 weeks ago… Then my account is reactivated cos the second person on my cam is my regested husband, approved to stream with me, it is appearing on the stream page: we are both approved to stream on the account we are streaming from. This time I am really worried I can loose my account I had for 10 years already. It is still not active, it is Sunday and I guess it has to do with it too. It says it could be 5 days. But I am very frustrated I have not violated any rules and the person with me actually I approved to stream. Can someone help me with reactivation of my Streamate account? Thank you! By the way, I start to think someone is trying to get me in trouble reporting me, but I am 100% sure I follow all the rules. But still 2 times a month get suspended for the wrong reason… Pls Help

Attachments

• IMG_5701.jpeg
    IMG_5701.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5700.jpeg
    IMG_5700.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 3