AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who at CB thought lumping different PVT pricing was a good thing?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 22, 2021
Midwest State via Bogotá D.C.
I am sorry, but I just need to vent over this. 6-18tks, 30-42tks, 60-72tks and 90+tks per minute are now the ways to search for PVT show costs.

I have had a TON of idiots coming into my room complaining about my price per minute. Who at CB thought it was a great is to put the PVT shows into a lump category system?! The cheap fucks looking for 6 per minute are getting pissed because mine is set to 18. You have tags for every damn thing under the sun, but you cannot sort PVT shows by one price anymore? Good Lord, add it back in please!

An electrician or any other hourly worker will normally have a minimum charge of an hour though (and generally charges in 1 hour blocks) so it's not really comparable, if a job takes him 5 mins he still makes the $33.21 and not the $2.75 he would charging by the minute, so in that case the per minute rate would be $6.64 not 55c.
You misunderstood my example - the $33 p/hr (55c p/min) is not what he charges, it's what his/her employer *pays* them for an hour of their labor.

BTW, I forgot to factor in tax, i.e. p/min rate for my example is more like 55c - 15%. Then again the typical blue collar probably isn't going to be a rare beauty with a charmingly sweet nature like Ms. Yummy, so I guess it all balances out in the end. :happy:

Upvote 0
Your logic and basic arithmetic skills are the only thing causing us distress.
And these guys don't seem to understand what it takes to snag another private after everyone leaves the room because of being in private. Not many people are going to hang around and wait.

Upvote 0
You misunderstood my example - the $33 p/hr (55c p/min) is not what he charges, it's what his/her employer *pays* them for an hour of their labor.
So if the rate that he is paid is not the rate that he charges then he is being underpaid, weather its an employer or a client makes no difference.

You also conveniently missed the entire point which is someone who charges $33 an hour, dosnt make 55c a minute because they charge by the hour not the minute.

Upvote 0
So if the rate that he is paid is not the rate that he charges then he is being underpaid, weather its an employer or a client makes no difference.

You also conveniently missed the entire point which is someone who charges $33 an hour, dosnt make 55c a minute because they charge by the hour not the minute.
I think what he is trying to say is an electrician gets paid $60 an hour, but the electrical company charges $120 an hour to the customer. It doesn't apply regardless but I think that is his point. Again, irrelevant to the industry at hand.

Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
For a blue-collar job comparison: "The average salary for an electrician is $33.21 per hour in California"

That works out to 55c per minute, so your figures aren't really as bad as they seem at first glance :cat:

I’m sure the private shows offered by electricians have excellent lighting, but I’d still prefer to pay a little more for the services of a professional cam model. ;)

Upvote 0
Sorry if this was already mentioned - and not that it helps much, since these links are no longer discoverable on the main CB page - but…the previous sort-by-private-price pages are still active if you hit the URL directly.

The above example shows female broadcasters that charge 90 tokens per minute, but if you adjust the token number with whatever amount you want to see, adjust the gender as desired, I think they all still work. You can even remove the “female/“ at the end if you want to see all genders at that price.

I know the main issue is that CB no longer surfaces those options, but maybe a few people will find this helpful.

(and sorry for the double post)

Upvote 0
Sorry if this was already mentioned - and not that it helps much, since these links are no longer discoverable on the main CB page - but…the previous sort-by-private-price pages are still active if you hit the URL directly.

The above example shows female broadcasters that charge 90 tokens per minute, but if you adjust the token number with whatever amount you want to see, adjust the gender as desired, I think they all still work. You can even remove the “female/“ at the end if you want to see all genders at that price.

I know the main issue is that CB no longer surfaces those options, but maybe a few people will find this helpful.

(and sorry for the double post)

It does not. I tried changing it to 6, 12, 30 and while it does take you to the X-tokens-per-minute-private-cams/female/ URL it just throws all female models online at that time. When I check it was 52 pages, with your link which is the 90+ it was 4. Which I assume it works because it is a selection for the new pricing search. Thanks for checking it though!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
It does not. I tried changing it to 6, 12, 30 and while it does take you to the X-tokens-per-minute-private-cams/female/ URL it just throws all female models online at that time. When I check it was 52 pages, with your link which is the 90+ it was 4. Which I assume it works because it is a selection for the new pricing search. Thanks for checking it though!

Hmm, that’s strange. When I visit these links I am getting different models on each page.

The handful of model pages I clicked on did have the expected private show pricing. The number of pages per option is different for each too (at this hour, it’s ranging from 5-8 pages per option).

I accessed it from a mobile device. Maybe that’s the difference? Maybe it doesn’t work on desktop anymore?

Upvote 0
Hmm, that’s strange. When I visit these links I am getting different models on each page.

The handful of model pages I clicked on did have the expected private show pricing. The number of pages per option is different for each too (at this hour, it’s ranging from 5-8 pages per option).

I accessed it from a mobile device. Maybe that’s the difference? Maybe it doesn’t work on desktop anymore?
Yep, the difference is that you tried it on the mobile platform.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0

im like 99% sure those direct urls were working the other day because i also thought to try the same thing, they arent working now though.

Upvote 0
Yeah just tried it and not only does it not have the correct token amount associated with it listed, they also list rooms that don't allow privates.

Upvote 0
Yep, the difference is that you tried it on the mobile platform.
Just checked. On mobile the links work, check about 10 different random models and the pricing was what link I used. Desktop is just every female model together. Chaturbate making shit harder for models and users since always. LOL

Upvote 0